Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Thank The Lord For This Accident

The 30 day photo challenge
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
I had a badminton accident last year and everything that came after that depended on my recovery. I was on wheel chair for 2 months, on crutches for a month and had my patellar support for the next 6 months. It's something that I wouldn't say a bad thing, I think it's an eye opener for me. It made a big impact on my life and made me to realize how precious life is, and how lucky I am that I had the means to have my knee fixed asap. It taught me a lot of things in life. It also led me to pursuing my life long dream of being a fashion designer.  I am a firm believer of "everything happens for a reason", so whatever the reason it may be I am thankful that it happened. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...