Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sister From Another Mother

The 30 day photo challenge
Day 10 - A picture of the person(s) you do the most messed up things
They are my highschool best buds. It's weird how we became friends after highschool because we were from different barkadas then. We went through a lot of things and messed up most of it. From partying every weekend, to just plain hanging out.
We LOVE to laugh! And make silly antics every time. These are the girls I grew up with. We love each other so much and can't get enough of one another that we ended up together on our first job. I miss them terribly! Now that I am 2 cities away (which was just 2-3 blocks away before) we don't get to hang that often. My teenage life wouldn't be the same without them in it. They are my best support group in the world! I miss you to bits bitches!

XOXO,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...