Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cover to Cover, Again and Again

The 30 day photo challenge
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
As most of you know, I'm back in school and taking up Fashion Design as my 2nd degree. And honestly I hate drawing human figures! You can ask an exploded isometric view of a component's remote control from me, and I would happily do it right away. But human figures? I'd rather do a 1:16 scaled down model of a rice cooker complete rendering, blue print. I hate human figures! I'd make you a stick figure that's all you can get from me. But since it is required in fashion school to love human figures, I had no choice. I must face it and be good at it. And this book gave me hope that I can still improve on my drawing skills (in terms of human body). I have been scanning, reading this book over and over again. This is one book that even if I read it cover to cover, I can re-read cover to cover, again and again~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...