Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October's New Background

Hello my dear darling Tarties!
It's the time of the month again where I get to change my background! Woooooot! Here are my choices for this month:
Perfect for V-Day



Love this one! Might use this next month

Perfect for the Season of Fall

I dunno why I picked this one =))


I picked this nostalgic cherry and polka-dot background for a change. I'm a pink person but I can't resist the cuteness this background screams. I customized the colors of the fonts and other stuff along with it. So far that's what I've got for now thank you so much for dropping by~ 

Toodles,

5 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

why your background so cute dear? IMY! :D

Tiffiefum said...

aang cute ngaaa!!! LOVE!!<3

MissGennD said...

@Gellie-Mana sayo cute din~ hihihi!

@Tiffie-Parang bata lang ang peg ng blog ko tuloy.

See you both friday! <3

Sweethestia said...

Ang cute... adik ka Gen... tigilan na ang pagpupuyat... ♥
Miss u babe

MissGennD said...

@Jadey-grabe mga 7am nko nakaktulog ang tindi lang! Kainis then tulg mghapon arghhhh! IMY2! ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...