Monday, October 10, 2011

3 - MissGennD, MissGennD Where have you been?

I've been to London to visit the Queen... NOT!
If I did most prolly I still won't be back til Christmas~ =)
I have been MIA since mid-September due to a lot of things.
Lemme count the reasons why I've been out for almost half a month...
#3-REPUBLIQ
Clubbing @ Republiq with my good friend Joy
Posted this as my OoTN. We got there around 3am went home @ 6am. =) We are practically neighbors back in Paranaque where we both grew up. We never spent a lot of time together maybe just a few nights out, malling days but we spent some serious time on the phone (telebabad days, wiwi break lang). Back in the day's where cross colors were cool, and tying your plaid over-sized long sleeves over your super baggy maroon jeans, with your body-hugging blouse and DM's were the street staples. Hells yeah!!! Make up fad those days were dark earth tone lipsticks from Revlon. I remember getting mine in EARTH shade. I miss this girl sooooo much! We only get to see each other ever 4 years  or so. We are just too busy with our lives. But never forgets each other. So, here's to a fab night with an old friend! Cheers to our 15 years of friendship!








Have you ever had a friend that you never get to be with a lot but still remained close and super buds?
Well I'm happy I have met Joy and became good friends with her. 

Toodles,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...