Monday, October 10, 2011

2 - MissGennD, MissGennD, Where have you been?

I've been to London to visit the Queen... NOT!
Though I wish I really did!
I have been MIA since mid-September due to a lot of things.
Lemme count the reasons why I've been out for almost half a month...
#2-ZOMBADINGS CONTAGION
I was in school one thursday afternoon, and out of nowhere my classmates just told me that we have to watch Zombadings. Plus Contagion advance screening afterwards. Zombading Movie was epic! I never imagined I'd laugh my ass out that loud inside a movie house.

With the lack of time to dine I was able to rekindle my love for BK! We had no choice but to bring in food in the cinema, so I got me a Whopper meal! I forgot how good this burger tasted! I can't watch a movie without a whopper in tow now. C'mon @ P135 with sundae, who can go wrong with it?

Now to the movie Contagion, it's a star studded movie with Gwyneth Paltrow, Laurence Fishburne, Matt Damon, Kate Winslet, Marion Cotillard, Jude Law & Bryan Cranston. Contagion follows the rapid progress of a lethal indirect contact transmission virus (fomite transmission) that kills within days. As the fast-moving pandemic grows, the worldwide medical community races to find cure and control the panic that spreads faster than the virus itself. As the virus spreads around the world, ordinary people struggle to survive in a society coming apart. -Wikipedia 

That actually ate my whole afternoon that was suppose to be my blogging block...
Stay tuned for 7 more reasons why I was out~

Toodles,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...