Wednesday, October 12, 2011

8 - MissGennD, MissGennD Where have you been?

I've been to London to visit the Queen... NOT!
I spent one morning in the precinct after partying...
I have been MIA since mid-September due to a lot of things.
Lemme count the reasons why I've been out for almost half a month...
#8-PALLADIUM CLUBBING
With my highschool best girlfriends! 
With my VIPs
Partyin with new and old friends
With my baby girl Kim
You know your party was a blast when you end up in the precinct @ 10 in the morning! LOLS~ Well nothing serious really happened. We're not drunkard brats who'd like to sniff or smoke some drugs. We didn't even popped that night. We were just having plain old clean fun, dancing, drinking a bit and partying our asses off. Celebrating my friend's birthday that is.  Then came these 2 Iranians who picked up a fight with each other and ended up crashing on our table. Down they came with the rest of what we ordered, Vodka, Tequila's, beers and some ice. Then my friend's SLR was gone in a flash, cellphones, bags, digicams gone missing too. We can't blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol coz we ain't drunk at all. It is something I would not like to happen again. Charging it to experience I guess. Have you had that crazy experience in a club too? Where everything just happened in an instant? Thank God for strong, buff, bouncers and security they put those 2 in jail for I don't know how long...

Toodles,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...