Monday, August 1, 2011

August Layout

Don't click that refresh button dear! 
You weren't redirected to another site or blog. This is still MissGennD's page I just changed the layout. I like the idea of changing my layout on a monthly basis and I'm starting it this month. It's like changing sheets for my blog. A new month, new chapter of my blog life and a new design to get inspiration from. And these are my choices for this month:





And obviously you know which design I picked. I love the pink and black combination of this layout. Plus the little details of black dots and pink ribbons makes it perfect for me.
This is how my old layout looks like~


Which design you like most?

Toodles,


2 comments:

MAGGIE said...

I like the 3rd option! It looks so dreamy! But any of the choices looks great! Followed your blog! You really have a talent in designing!

BTW I wanna invite you to my first giveaway!
http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com/2011/08/beautiful-rhapsodys-first-giveaway.html

Hope you can join! Thanks!

MissGennD said...

Hey babe!!! I love giveaways! Thank you so much for the invite~ I will definitely join yours too! Imma follow you both twitter and blogger~
HUGS
G

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...