Now this one is too easy to prepare. No cooking needed. Just a few slices and a can opener you're good to go!
Chili Tuna Caesar Salad
Sliced white onions
Century Tuna Chili Corned Tuna
Dizon's Ceasar Salad Dressing
Salt & Pepper
How to prepare:
1. Rinse Romaine leaves well and cut them into 3 parts.
2. Arrange them in a bowl.
3. Optional: add some white onions.
4. Generously pour the caesar salad dressing over the leaves.
5. Open the can of Chili Corned Tuna and spread them over the leaves.
6. Add desired amount of parmesan cheese.
7. Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste.
Easy, healthy and super yummy!
Nom, nom, nom! I can eat this for a whole month and I won't complain~