Friday, June 24, 2011

XOXO, You Know You Love Me

The 30 Day Photo Challenge
Day 3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
For the new comers I like Gossip Girl the most.
This series revolves around the lives of privileged young adults on Manhattan's Upper East Side in New York. Don't you love their clothes, shoes  & bags? Plus the styling is sooo chic especially Blair's and Lily's. I love Chuck's style here as well as Nate's! I love the locations they chose to shoot most of their episodes. The backstabbing, confrontational love hate relationship around them is fun to watch. Watching it is like peeping into the lives of the rich & famous that I don't have an access in real life. 

Who wouldn't right? They are my classic favorite series! I can watch my dvd box set plus their 2 movies again and again. I grew up watching them, and sometimes I mimic Carrie's mix & match styles. As usual I love their clothes, shoes, bags and the styling. And the fact that you can relate to most of their episodes.
That's all I've got for  now~

XO,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...