Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Me, Myself & I

The 30 Day Photo Challenge
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with 15 facts.


15 Facts About Me
1. I'm Ambidextrous - am·bi·dex·trous - (of a person) Able to use the right and left hands equally well.
2. I love Coke! Mix it with red wine and I can happily sit on my little corner.
3. I am Musophobia, Murophobia, Suriphobia - muso-pho-bia Noun -  A morbid fear of mice. 
4. I had a knee accident/surgery last year. That's the reason of my weight gain.
5. I am currently taking up Fashion Design.
6. I had 3 heartbreaks and proudly survived them all with flying colors!
7. I can quit smoking anytime I want. I was a heavy smoker back in college. It's more than a year since I enjoyed my last stick. I now hate the smell of it and can't even finish a stick.
8. I love to cook. From Filipino dishes, to chinese, American & Italian.
9. Been inlove with make-up since highschool.
10. I am a crafter~ From cross stitch, paper tulle, scrapbooking, knitting, sewing, to bead works.
11. I love to dance! I took belly dancing, hip-hop, & latin classes before
12. I don't have a pet.
13. I have a MILD OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER in a nice way.
Obsessive-compulsive disorder: A psychiatric disorder characterized by obsessive thoughts and compulsive actions, such as cleaning, checking, counting, or hoarding.
14. I used to be 200 pounds. YES a whopping 200lbs! Then worked it down to 130lbs and now due to my knee surgery I'm up at 160lbs. As soon as don't feel anything weird on my right knee, I'll go back to working out~
15. I still believe in happily ever afters~


Drop me a line or two. Thanks for reading~


XO,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...