Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Love Pink!

The 30 Day Photo Challenge
Day 4 - A picture of your night

My night is about painting my nails Pink!
I just love this pink nail polish I got from WNW(454D) @ Php99 in SM department store. I checked the local brands like Caronia, Chic, Bobbie as well as EH nail polish range but I can't find a dupe for this shade. So I had no choice but to get the WNW one. I used my Maybelline express finish as a top coat. So yeah that's my night a mini haul from SM dept. store, dinner @ Komorosoba and ended it with painting my nails pink. How's your night?

XO,

3 comments:

Czarina said...

Yayyy!.<3
I love pink too!.(:

http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I still have no idea how to clean my nails and put on proper nail polish hahaha! I slept comfortably on most nights other nights are such a drag but it's all good.Great job as always on your SM mini haul ^_^v

MissGennD said...

The photo sucks I just used my webcam. =))
I might change it soon~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...