Sunday, June 12, 2011

I won Say's Birthday Contest!!!

I won Say's Birthday Contest last week, and we agreed to meet up today Sunday, 12th of June in SM-Manila. Say fixed our itinerary with a great lunch @ The French Baker (her favorite restaurant) and a Perfectly Polished Nail Salon and Spa's services afterwards. It was so much fun that we planned on goin out again sometime soon. It's like we've known each other for a long time.  I forgot to bring my camera and will borrow pictures from Say once she uploaded a whole bunch of them soon. This post isn't complete yet and will update this once i get copies of our bonding time. That's all for now~ Ciao!

XO,





2 comments:

sugar sugar said...

congratulations! sounds like you had fun. :)

MissGennD said...

Hi Sugar~
Yep 4 hours wasn't enough for all our chikas and shopping. It was indeed a great experience~
Thanks for dropping by.

PS.
I love your blog and I'm a follower. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...