Monday, May 23, 2011

Start Here

Hello blog world! 

I finally gave into this whole new world of blogging. I have been reading tons of blogs lately and I couldn't help but notice a lot of good bloggers around. I find it fascinating to see tips, secrets, recommendations, how-to's, recipes, style, etc. This has been a dilemma for me for like months now, if I should or should not create my own corner in this blogging world. I know I'm not really that good on words and there would always be english teachers wannabe those who are good in this language who'd try to grade every entry I'll post. Plus the biggest fear of not having followers/friends/subscribers and the like. All the negative thoughts against the urge of having my own blog and sharing my thoughts and whatnots. Ofcourse I didn't let those ugly, pessimistic thoughts win me over, instead I braved myself and set up one. Hence you (if there's a you or maybe it'll be just me for a couple of months) won't have anything to read at this moment. 

So to celebrate my first entry I made myself a bowl of carbonara and a glass of soda~ Yum! Cheers!


Too much flash on my pasta, the bacon bits are nowhere in sight.

That's it for now, I'll be back with tons of stuff to share. From fabrics, to make ups, food, sewing techniques, to making your own headpiece, anything I think that's worth sharing.
-MissGennD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...