Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy 45th to US~

Happy 45th Monthsary to us!

To the man who never gets tired of my sungit moments~
To the man who'd go out of his way just to get me my milk tea~
To the man who's always there no matter how bitch I am~
To the man who never fails to make me laugh and irritated all at the same time~
To the man who never gets mad when I'm over my shopping budget~
And even supports me in all my kaartehan and kakikayan~
I'm looking forward to spending more monthsaries with you!
I love you so much babe!

He made this and even asked me to take a picture of it for my blog.
That's how supportive he is!
I love him to bits! 

Toodles,

12 comments:

Janine M. said...

Yiiiiiiieeeeeee! Kakilig! :D

MissGennD said...

Thanks beb~ <3

Pammy said...

Sweet! Happy 45th to you guys! You're hitting the 4 year mark! :)

Wonder Woman said...

Awww! So cute! Happy 45th! :)

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Brie M said...

AYIHHHHHHHH! Ikaw na talaga babe! :D You two look sooooo cute together! :">

Kei said...

Aaawww. Sweet! Happy monthsary lovey dovies!

bee. said...

Awww! Congratulations!!!
^_^

Yna Amores said...

Ang daming langgam! Happy monthsary!

SunnyToast said...

so sweet! happy monthsary! much love for both of you!

Jackie said...

Whee! Happy 45th!

MissGennD said...

@ Pammylove-I can't wait for our 4th year I wonder what's his gift to me~ hihihi~

@ Angel-Mas cute si S! Hihihi~

@ Brie-Fhank you babe~ <3

@ Kei-thank you sweetheart! Hihihi~

@ Bee.-thanks dearest~ <3

@ Yna-Amishu babe! Have fun in Indonesia~

@ SunnyToast-Thank you so much for dropping by~ Hope to meet u soon!

@ Jackie-Thank you babe~ <3

vian said...

lOVE IS IN THE AIR. :) happy happy happy beb! :) stay happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...